Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pressurized

I am constantly in the kitchen. I make my family breakfast most mornings, get yogurt incubating or bread rising or whatever else needs to be created going, prepare lunch, and then it's time to think about dinner. So I cook A LOT. And I enjoy baking, which is also done on a fairly frequent basis, but do try to hold back for the sake of my family's health (the sweet side, anyway). Because of this, I am always posting little updates on my facebook account about what I've made.

Well, I guess my friends and family are tired of reading about it...or something, because they've been bugging me like crazy to start a blog. Either that or they've been watching too much Julie and Julia! So I figure that the blog will help give me an outlet in which to post my creations, maybe have a little fun with the typing and sharing, and be a great waste of time for the little (if any) that I have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment